Meat Loin Filling Red Wine
• 2 kilos of fat-free pork loin
• 1 cup TEBER red wine
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 tablespoons Lizano sauce
• 3 teaspoons minced garlic
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
1. Place the loin on a board and with a sharp knife, make in the middle a kind of tunnel, passing it from one side to another and then introduce the filling.
2. Season the loin with the mixed ingredients, store in a plastic container and keep in refrigeration until ready to prepare.
• 100 grams of chopped bacon
• 1 cup finely chopped onion
• 1 can of mushrooms 425 grams, drained and chopped
• 1 teaspoon oregano
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 cup beef broth
• 2 cups water
1. In a frying pan, bake the bacon; add onion, mushrooms, oregano and 2 tablespoons of the beef broth.
2. Introduce this filling into tunnel of the loin, compacting it very well. In an extended large pot, brown the loin in the olive oil, turning it over.
3. Add the beef broth and water, cover and cook under low heat for 1 hour or until smooth.
4. Removed the loin and with the cooking broth prepared the following sauce of mushrooms.
Mushroom Sauce Ingredients
• 1 teaspoon olive oil
• 1 can of 425 grams of slide mushrooms
• Cooking broth (last step)
• 2 cups beef broth
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 1/4 cup water
1. In a pot, heat the olive oil and sauté the mushrooms, add the broth of the cooking and the broth, after boiling add the corn starch (dissolved in water first).
2. Remove from the heat and pour the overmelted sirloin sauce in slides.